Baccarat is played with eight standard decks of 52 cards that are shuffled when a portion of the deck is dealt. The main attraction of the online game Baccarat from Switch Studios is the revolutionary way it immerses fans in its most essential feature. Players can now peel, peek, turn or flip the cards at their whim, bringing them closer to the real casino experience and hopefully to great riches.
Baccarat Table Game from Switch Studios Review
Baccarat is played with eight standard decks of 52 cards that are shuffled when a portion of the deck is dealt. The main attraction of the online game Baccarat from Switch Studios (Microgaming) is the revolutionary way it immerses fans in its most essential feature. Players can now peel, peek, turn or flip the cards at their whim, bringing them closer to the real casino experience and hopefully to great riches. This version of Squeeze is like no other. Whatever your preferred way of squeezing your cards, the Baccarat table game from Switch Studios has the option for you. Built on the same proven table game engine enjoyed by successful Blackjack game, Baccarat benefits from a crisp design and intuitive game interface that works equally well in portrait and landscape views. A revolutionary new game scorecard design allows players to follow the action in many exciting ways. With a customizable scorecard that changes to suit the player’s preferences at the touch of a finger, it’s up to the player to decide.
- The Player’s first card is always dealt before the Banker’s first card.
- Kings, Queens, Jacks and Tens have a zero point count.
- If both the Banker’s hand and the Player’s hand have the same value, the hands tie.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
Betting and Payout Rules
- You can place dual bets. Each bet is resolved independently.
- If you placed a Tie bet and win, you are paid out at odds of 8:1 on your regular bet amount.
- If the hands tie and you did not place a Tie bet or a Pair bet, your bet is returned to you.
- Winning Banker bets are paid less a 5% commission.
- The 5% commission is only charged on your winnings.
Third Card Rules
- If the Player’s hand has a value of 5 or less, the Player receives a third card.
- If the Player stands on a 6 or 7, and the Banker’s hand has a value of 5 or less, the banker receives a third card.
- If the Banker or Player’s hand has a value of 8 or 9, both hands automatically stand. This rule overrides all others.
- If the Player receives a third card, use the chart below to determine if the Banker receives a third card:
- N = Stand
- Y = Deal
Banker’s Hand Value
Player’s Third Card Value
Squeeze and Rotate Rules
- When playing a face-down game, you can peek at particular cards. You can also rotate cards to change their orientation on the table.
- You squeeze a card by placing your mouse pointer over the edge of the card and dragging the card back.
- You rotate a card by placing your mouse pointer near the edge of the card and clicking the highlighted arrows.
- If the card is dragged more than half way back, it automatically flips the card over.
- The hand you bet on determines the cards you can peek at:
- If you place a Banker bet, you can peek at the Banker’s hand.
- If you place a Player bet, you can peek at the Player’s hand.
- If you place a Tie bet, Banker Pair bet orPlayer Pair bet, peeking is not available.
- If a third card is dealt to the hand you bet on, you can peek at it.
Each card dealt has a point count. The hand with the total point count closest to nine wins. If a hand totals more than nine, the second digit is taken as the value. For example, if a hand consists of eight and seven, the final point count is five.
|Card Denomination||Point Count|
To calculate your payout, divide the odds. For example 2:1, divide 2 by 1 = 2. Multiply the result by your regular bet + your regular bet = your total win. If you bet on the Banker, and the Banker wins, you are paid out less a 5% commission on the win amount.
|Banker Pair bet|
Player Pair bet
Note: Banker bets are paid less a 5% commission. The 5% commission is only charged on winning bets.
Bonus code: GLUECK