Ever wanted to be a notorious gunslinger? Achieve your dream in this Old West slot! Collect huge bounties and prove you’re the best Sheriff in town! Wild Bandidos is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot with Free Spins and Gamble features. The game is played with 30 paylines, which can be adjusted in the settings menu.
- Free Spins and Gamble features
- Game history available
- No progressive jackpot
Wild Bandidos Video Slot Review
Ever wanted to be a notorious gunslinger? Achieve your dream in this Old West slot! Collect huge bounties and prove you’re the best Sheriff in town!
Wild Bandidos is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot created by 7Mojos Gaming with Free Spins and Gamble features. The game is played with 30 paylines, which can be adjusted in the settings menu. Any combination of 3 or more identical symbols on subsequent reels from the leftmost reel awards a win. Scatter symbols can be considered as a payline anywhere. The game has 9 symbols. Line wins are multiplied by the bet size on the winning line. The result of the game is random and can’t be affected by the skills of the player.
Wild symbols appear along with other symbols in the game. They serve as a substitute for all paying symbols – increasing your chance of winning. Wild symbols do not replace scatter symbols.
Scatter symbols appear on 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. 3 scatter symbols trigger the Free Spins feature and award 10 free spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet and number of lines as the activating game.
The gamble feature becomes available whenever you have a win. It can be activated if the amount won does not exceed the gamble limit of 10000.00. You can gamble up to 5 times when the feature is available unless you reach the gamble maximum earlier. You have to guess whether the card shown on the screen is red or black. Your win amount is doubled on a correct guess and lost when you’re wrong.
How to play
What is Bet?
Bet is the amount of currency wagered per line.
Spin the reels
To spin the reels, press the spacebar or click the spin button.
Hold Individual Reels
You can click/touch on each individual reel to freeze it, while the other reels are still in motion.
The spin button spins the reels when clicked once and stops them when clicked a second time.
Turbo spin mode
The Turbo spin mode activates the fastest spin speed possible. To activate the Turbo spin, hold down the spin button or the space bar. It remains active until you release them.
The max bet selects the maximum paylines supported by the game. In case the balance is not enough, the paylines are lowered until a suitable bet can be placed. The max bet also sets the bet to the maximum possible bet per line available to you or the maximum amount the game offers.
The Autoplay automatically plays the game for the number of rounds selected without the player having to press the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to autoplay by pressing the autoplay button.
There are two menus for the autoplay feature. The first one can be found when the autoplay button in the UI is pressed and offers a quick way to start the autoplay feature. The second one offers you advanced options and can be found in the settings menu. The autoplay feature is being played with the currently selected bet and number of paylines.
Starts the autoplay feature.
Stop on free spins
Stops the autoplay feature when you receive free spins from scatter symbols.
Set a limit to your losses. If you reach or exceed it, the autoplay stops.
Single win limit
If you exceed the particular win limit that is set in a single game, the autoplay stops.
- Sound button – The sound button mutes or unmutes the music and sound effects.
- Home button – The home button takes you back to the lobby.
- Full screen button – If possible, toggles full screen on/off.
- Paytable – The paytable section provides information on the amount of each symbol’s payout according to the currently selected bet size, explains the features of the game and gives information on the paylines.
- Rules – The rules section contains detailed information about all game features and rules.
- Settings – You can change the number of lines, spin speed, bet size, toggle music and sound on/off individually. The advanced autoplay options are also included.
- History – If game history is supported, you can review your last 12 games.
- Head Up Display (HUD) – Located on the bottom of the screen. It has the following information: bet, balance, wins in currency, current time and date and the menu button.
At equal intervals of time players will see a message reminding them for how long they have been playing and how much they won or lost for that period. Players can choose to continue by clicking “YES”. If they click “NO”, their session will be closed.
The bonus balance is visible in the HUD, next to your live balance. It shows your bonus funds available for the current game. For bonus wagering terms and conditions please visit the website promotions page or contact the customer services team.
- All lines pay on consecutive symbols starting from the most left reel, except the scatter wins. Where multiple wins occur on multiple win lines, the total win values are summed. If more than one win occurs on the same payline, the largest win is paid.
- Theoretical Return To Player (RTP): 95.01%
- If a slot game gets interrupted during game, the slot game continues from the interrupted game, once the player opens the slot game again. In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected slot game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.