Best online casinos that accept Russian Ruble (RUB) Currency
Although Russian Rouble (RUB) casino sites are only partially legalized, Russian Federation gamblers can easily choose any online casino that accepts RUB currency and start playing for real money without any problem.
But Russian online players still have many questions. For example:
- What are the best online casinos that accept RUB payment methods and how to find them?
- How to play casino games with Russian rubles?
- How to choose the right payment provider?
- What are the benefits of depositing in a casino with Russian rubles, is it possible to make a withdrawal from the casino site using Russian rubles?
To find the answers to these questions read this article that will help you learn about the basics of Russian rubles gambling and choose the best Russian rubles casino. In addition we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to make a deposit with RUB so you can start playing your favorite casino games without worrying about anything else.
How to play with RUB?
Since July 1, 2009, the online gaming industry in Russia is strictly regulated by the government. It always monitors everything that happens within the online gambling market. Therefore, Roskomnadzor has recently blocked more than 7,000 gambling websites that accept players from Russia. It also fined Google for showing unauthorized gambling portals to Russians while they are surfing the net. The good news is that there are still many online casino portals open to Russian players, and more and more foreign online casino operators are offering the possibility to play using Russian rubles.
What are the payment methods for ruble (RUB) casino deposits?
A wide range of payment methods is one of the biggest advantages of playing at Russian Rouble online casinos. Of course, most Russian Rouble casinos cater mainly to Russian gamblers. However Russian rubles are considered to be one of the most used currencies in the world as they are used in some other countries as well. These include several countries of the former Soviet Union and even Belarus, so if you reside in one of these territories, you can benefit from playing at Russian ruble casino portals.
The choice of one of the local payment providers usually depends on several factors and wishes of the players. Each Russian ruble banking option has certain advantages and disadvantages and features for which it is well known. It is very important to take them into account when selecting a payment method. So, what are the most popular banking options on the market? Here you will find several of them:
- WebMoney – WebMoney is one of the most popular eWallet services not only in Russia but also in many European countries. Despite the fact that WebMoney caters to Russian-speaking players (due to the fact that most of the information on the official website is available only in Russian), you can easily create USD, EUR, BYR, and even BTC portfolios and change currency without leaving the service. Security is also of the highest level thanks to several layers of authentication and data protection technologies.
- QIWI – QIWI is another convenient banking option for those who want to play with RUB in the best online casinos that accept Russian rubles as their main currency. QIWI allows customers to make encrypted casino transactions, keeping all their personal and banking data secret from the online casinos. Another advantage of the service is that you will not be charged any fees for depositing with Russian Roubles or withdrawing your winnings from the casino.
- Moneta.ru – Moneta.ru is a most popular payment provider fighting for most of the market. Moneta.ru allows players to make instant deposits into the casino using Russian Roubles as well as some other currencies including EUR and USD. The service has an extremely convenient and intuitive interface, which makes it very easy to use even for newcomers.
- Yandex Money – will be renamed in December 2020 and the electronic payment service will be called “ЮMoney“. ЮMoney has more than 60 million users throughout Russia and some other countries, making it one of the largest electronic wallets in existence. It’s a perfect option for those who want to play with Russian rubles anonymously and not worry about their security while staying in a casino that accepts the RUB as its main currency.