EcoPayz – Payment method in online casinos
Formerly known as EcoCard, EcoPayz was created in 2000 and is a European-based company that focuses on online payment processing. They also offer an alternative to credit cards through the “ecoCard”, which ensures maximum security and complete confidentiality when shopping online.
The main purpose of Ecopayz is to offer a secure and reliable alternative to traditional payment solutions on the Internet. It has a dedicated team with years of experience in offering this type of solutions to its clients.
How does the EcoPayz work?
The ecoCard is a virtual prepaid debit card. You can fill in your ecoCard balance from your bank account or from your credit card, and the company is present in more than 30 countries worldwide, which means a good situation to transfer funds to the ecoCard. It is very easy to get an ecoCard by opening an ecoAccount. It is a good transfer method worldwide if the recipient also uses an ecoCard.
EcoCard users enjoy a real-time interface similar to Internet banking offered by major financial institutions, and the entire system is secured by using a combination of SSL and TLS connections. In the extremely unlikely event that your account is hacked, the hacker could only use the funds that have been previously deposited on the ecoCard and could not take money directly from your bank account.
EcoPayz: The pros and cons
- Secure transactions, protected by the latest encryption technologies.
- A debit card option is available for physical as well as virtual payments.
- Opening an ecoAccount is a free and easy process.
- Some of the card payment solutions involve the payment of a commission.
- It can take up to 2 days to process withdrawals.
- Upgrading to an ecoCard from the ecoAccount requires additional paperwork, which can be a lengthy process.