As soon as you sign up at Oz Las Vegas Casino and make your 1st deposit, you’ll be logged into your account to start enjoying the momentum of depositing by more than doubling your money with a 150% CASH BONUS!
Oz Las Vegas Casino Welcome Bonus
As soon as you sign up at Oz Las Vegas Casino and make your 1st deposit, you’ll be logged into your account to start enjoying the momentum of depositing by more than doubling your money with a 150% CASH BONUS! The Oz Las Vegas Casino Welcome Bonus features 9 levels of up to $1,500 on that first deposit – that’s just the beginning!
How it works
- 1ST- 3RD Deposit Bonus = 150% + 150% + 150% = 450% BONUS up to AU$4,500 in BONUS CASH
- 4TH – 6TH Deposit Bonus = 100% + 100% + 100% = 300% BONUS up to AU$3,000 in BONUS CASH
- 7TH– 9TH Deposit Bonus = 150% + 150% + 150% = 450% BONUS up to AU$4,500 in BONUS CASH
General Bonus Terms and Conditions
- All promotional bonuses are NON-CASHABLE unless otherwise defined by the Oz Las Vegas Casino. Promotional bonuses cannot be taken as winnings but help in creating winnings and bonus cash functions for improved play-time. The bonuses will be deducted from winnings and not be returned to the account. All the bonus money will be deducted at the point of withdrawal from the overall sum of cash-out.
- If a player wishes to claim a bonus, it must be redeemed by him/her before placing any wagers with their deposit. It’s the sole responsibility of the player to contact the Customer Support to get guided in redeeming the bonus. However, once the player starts wagering the deposit, he/she forfeits their right to a bonus.
- If a player redeems a bonus after placing a wager with the deposit, he/she becomes responsible for meeting the play-through and cash-out restrictions before requesting a withdrawal. Before redeeming a bonus, if a player places wagers on the system with their deposit solely, they are not responsible for meeting any play-through requirements to make a withdrawal, however, they are responsible for meeting other conditions as outlined in the Payments section of the website for making a withdrawal as outlined in the Payments section of the website.
- Unless approved by the management, players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cash-out. Coupons or promotional offers cannot be clubbed together. The winnings shall turn void in violation of this conduct.
- Ozlasvegas casino occasionally offers Promotional Coupons as “Free Chips”. The maximum withdrawal amount for any free chip given is 1x the value of the free chip. For example, if you are given a AU$100 free chip and request a withdrawal amount of AU$500, only AU$100 will be approved.
- Free Chips cannot be used in succession by players. Suppose a player redeemed his free chips obtained via the Casino then he/she cannot redeem and withdraw the winnings on the second set of free chips that the player received from the Customer Support. Withdrawals will be denied at the approval stage, in case of violation of the Free Chip rule.
- Each set of Free Chip offered by the Casino, either from the Marketing team or from the Customer Support team, comes with stipulated play-through and maximum cash-out rules. It’s the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that they have met those requirements before requesting a withdrawal. The payout will be denied until all conditions are met.
- If a Player uses a coupon or a promotional offer that he/she isn’t eligible for, then all the winnings created from that promotion stand void.
- If a player uses a free chip along with deposit bonus for his or her game (Pokie, table games, video poker, keno or other) the play-through requirements for that free chip or deposit bonus will be 50x.
- The Play-through requirements for bonuses varies with the game type. Standard play-through requirements are:
- 20x for all Pokie
- 50x for table games and video poker
- Few games that are not eligible for above Play-through are listed below
- Pai Gow Poker
- Pontoon Blackjack
The above games are not eligible for ‘No Play No Max Bonuses’. However, the wagering requirement depends upon the deposited amount plus the promotional bonus.
For example, if a Player deposits AU$50.00 and redeems a 100% bonus that needs 20X play-through for Pokie and 50x for Table Games, Video Poker and Jackpot games along with a few games will not be considered for wagering, he/she must wager the sum of their deposit (AU$50.00) and the bonus (AU$50.00), which is 20X for Pokie and 50X for Tables and Video poker before cashing out. So the Player must wager AU$100.00 X 20 = AU$2,000.00 for Pokie and AU$100.00 X 50 = AU$5,000.00 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal: Maximum withdrawal quantity is established only by the sum of the deposit. If the bonus stipulation has a maximum payout of 10x then a AU$100 deposit would have a maximum withdrawal amount of AU$1,000.
- If a Player has decided to use a bonus or promotion, it’s his/her responsibility to ensure that all relevant Play-through conditions are satisfied before requesting withdrawal from Customer Support. Failure in satisfying the play-through requirements will lead to the refusal of withdrawal request.
- All Deposit Bonuses for Pokie and Keno with No Play-through or Maximum Cash-out (No Play No Max) come with a minimum of 1X Play-through (deposit bonus sum) before the funds are eligible for withdrawal. After the end of the play-through, playing anything other than Bingo, Keno, Pokie or Scrape Card games will invalidate all the winnings. Unless expressly stated, a bonus sum is consistently considered non-cashable and will be taken off the quantity from your withdrawal request.
- At the time of cashing out, the bonus cash will be taken off from the entire withdrawal amount (i.e. – should a Player redeem a AU$250 bonus and withdraw AU$500, they’ll receive AU$250.)
- If a Player has a pending withdrawal request, he/she may not redeem cashback or monthly insurance bonuses. Also, during this period, the player cannot collect said the promotions nor request them, after the withdrawal request is approved.
- Oz LasVegas Casino reserves the right to alter or cancel any promotional offer anytime without giving prior information to the Players.
- A canceled withdrawal will not be counted towards any kind of bonus unless management approves the payout and redeposits it into the Player’s account with his/her permission. Also, Comp points cannot be gathered on a cancelled withdrawal that’s been re-deposited into a Player’s account.
- In case a Player exceeds the maximum cash-out on a coupon, the amount will be deducted whether or not the withdrawal was processed. This excess money may not be used in combination with another promotional offer or as a way to build free comp points up.
- All promotions are recorded in Eastern Standard Time (North America), UTC 5 hours. Players are requested take this into account while claiming bonuses.
- Live Dealer games can only be played using resources from Player’s Withdrawable Balance. ‘No Deposit Bonuses or bonuses’ cannot be used to play Live Dealer games.
- If one of a family member or any of the accounts in Player’s home has bonus limitations then identical limitations will be applied to another account in the same household.